Pet Hemp Extract Oil Bundle - 2 Pack
- Free Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
The Pick 2 Pet Hemp Oil Extract Bundle!
Share the wonderful relief of using a broad-spectrum hemp extract oil with your furry friends!
Our Broad-Spectrum Pet Hemp Extract Oil Drops are a great option for providing beneficial support and relief to your pets when they need it most. Like humans, dogs and cats also have an ECS (Endocannabinoid System) and Cannabinoids are what interact with this system.
We understand how much you love your pets and that’s why we specifically designed this oil to be easy to use and safe for them. It’s as easy as directly putting the oil on a treat and giving it to your pet!
Put a smile on the face of your little buddy with our Pet Hemp Extract Oil Drops!
Quick Features:- Pick 2 Flavors: Beef and/or Chicken
- Hemp-Derived Broad-Spectrum Extract
- Zero THC
- Contains (30) 1ml servings - 15mg per 1ml
- Tested by 3rd Party Labs for purity and potency
- Made in the USA
- Use a dropper to measure your oil, place the oil directly on your pet's food or carefully in their mouth, and let them enjoy.
- Clean dropper thoroughly after use to avoid bacteria from pet's mouth.
- Start with 1/2 of a dropper for the first week and increase/decrease dosage as needed until desired effects are achieved. (Stay with the same dosage for 1 week of consistent use before changing, if needed)
- 450mg = 15mg of Cannabinoids per 1ml dropper
- Calculate approximately how many milligrams (mg) of Hemp Extract your dog should have based on his weight. A general rule of thumb is ~0.2mg of Hemp Extract per pound.
** You can try 7.5mg of Hemp Extract per 25lbs of weight. If your dog weighs 50lbs, you can try 15mg (1ml of oil)**
- MCT Oil, Hemp-Derived Broad-Spectrum Extract, Flavoring (Beef or Chicken)
(30) 1ml Servings of 15mg
Keep out of reach of pets and children.
To preserve freshness, store at room temperature and avoid exposure to excessive heat or moisture.
Do not take if you are pregnant or lactating. Consult a doctor if you have any medical concerns.
Consult a physician before taking any new products for any possible complications
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.